Saturday, July 7, 2012

{Fun in the Sun}


 Last week, we had the AMAZING opportunity to have my family come and visit us here in Carlsbad, and stay at a beach house. It was one of the most fun, relaxing, entertaining, hilarious weeks of my life- to say the least. It consisted of a lot of food, laughing, fried desserts, Youtube videos, surfing and boogie boarding, and beached whales. It was so nice to have a whole week to spend day and night with my family, especially the little ones. It was just what I needed. For those Twilight  fans, it was just like the Vampires week long hunt for food to keep them satisfied for a couple of months. I will be satisfied for a few.. well for a little while, until I get to see them again :)






Seaworld



Fried Klondike anyone?

These two became such good friends



Asher loved Seaworld



Long live Louis


Oh, the nook- how I miss you.

Jon washed up all the way to the toilet





The Fair
We owe it all to this amazing man I call daddio
Precious Nev- and Toonie.

Straight Legger came to California







The Pit

Twinners

Rubys Diner at the Pier

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Send me the one of Norah and Cam, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these photos, so excited that we get to do it all over again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best trip ever! Here's to doing it all again in 2013! Megs you were the mastermind behind this whole trip. One of the best vaca's ever never would have happened if it weren't for you (and 5455, of course! ha) Love you and love this post!!

    ReplyDelete